To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/24/2006 00:20:19
Dear, port-i386@netbsd.org!

Just wanted to remind you that several days ago you requested
subscription to the World Beyond Borders News ezine. Your subscription has not
been confirmed.

To confirm your subscription and to start to receive issues of this
ezine, please click on the following URL:

http://www.zinester.com/t/8654afdb565de2669f75c139ff6e3a4dx1148172249

Or if you prefer reply to this email by clicking "Reply" and then
"Send" in your email program.

We ask for your confirmation to protect you from receiving unwanted
email. If you do not respond, your email address will NOT be added to
this list.

Visit our Ezine Directory for more newsletters!
http://subs.zinester.com

Fill in our questionnaire and receive a bonus: no ads in newsletters!
To fill in the questionnaire please follow this link:
http://www.zinester.com/login/port-i386@netbsd.org/Ug6S7MyENt8duKLNt1GFWg/?url=http://www.zinester.com/cgi/portrait.cgi

--
Warm regards,
Zinester.com