Subject: serial cable
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Wilfried_Wei=DF?= <barny68@gmx.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/13/2006 22:34:41
Hy List,

does anyone on this List have a serial cable for Vax4000/90 to a PC. ?
That is mmj to 9-pole fem. A self constructed one is without function. ;-(
I now the vax is working. A few years (2) ago an old DOS 6.22 Laptop
works as a serial Terminal. The Terminal now is a 450 mhz PII PC with
NetBSD 3.0
and minicom installed. The cable is connected to tty00 port. Settings
minicom are 9600 8n1.

I can change the cable to a orginal Cougar SPX graphics card.
When possible in Germany ( near Muenster (Westfalen))

Can anyone help me ?!

with best regards Wilfried

btw. the S3 switch in front of the VAX is in upper position. and yes, me
english is horrible ;-)