Subject: Re: ACPI interrupt code testers wanted
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Spindler <dogcow@babymeat.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/21/2006 05:06:31
> > On my HP laptop, everything's fine and dandy. On my Dell Inspiron 6k,
> > though, the acpilap kernel freezes after the LNKA: message. When I break
> > into ddb, the backtrace ends with
> >
> > Xint_legacy10()
> > -interrupt-
> > 0x202:
>
> Hmm.. is that early or late in the boot, e.g. have any devices been
> probed yet? If so, which ones? There are multiple messages where the
> name of the link device (LNKA in this case) is printed, so I'm trying
> to figure out which one it is.

There's a slew of uhub messages, so presumably _something_ in the PCI
space is getting probed; the last couple of messages before things crash
are:

isapnp0
npx0
pcppi0: attached to cttimer0
isapnp: No Plug 'n' Play devices
index IRQ Rtd Ref IRQs
(LNK[A-D] messages)
(freeze)

Unfortunately, this thing has no serial ports, so it'd be difficult to
grab the dmesg that way.