Subject: Re: kernel page fault trap
To: Steve Blinkhorn <steve@prd.co.uk>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/17/2006 08:06:56
	If the machine has been running fine with no trouble and then began to
display this bad behavior without a change to its software load, then it's
most likely a hardware problem.  Your guess about memory is probably pretty
good.
Before I tried changing stuff, I'd try reseating the memory sticks in the
mother board.  I just did this for one of our production machines, and it
did wonders.
-Brian