Subject: VIA Epia 310-D?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org, tech-embed@netbsd.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/03/2006 10:00:28
Is anyone running NetBSD on a VIA Epia 310-D motherboard?  This is the
dual-Eden motherboard with onboard SATA and gigabit Ethernet.  It can
supposedly run fanless with careful thermal management (though I have to
say the fan that it comes with is disturbingly loud).

I'd like to add VIA crypto support to our kernel and OpenSSL, and I
could use this board for other things as well so it looks like a good
candidate.

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls@rek.tjls.com

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart