Subject: Re: Install success with CL6000E
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Alan Post <apost@recalcitrant.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/03/2005 22:04:47
In article <20051203214052.GA22510@anathema.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>, Joern Clausen wrote:

> Did you do a complete/fresh install, i.e. are you using the 3.0
> bootloader? See PR 26007 for problems on EPIA boards. So can we
> assume that this problem is really gone? That would be great news.

I too was concerned about the bootloader problems, but didn't run into
any.

For this board, at least, the 3.0_RC5 bootloader seems to be working
fine.  I did a fresh install, floppy/FTP, "use whole disk", etc..

I don't know if the distinction between fanless and fanful is
important.  This board was the "CL6000E", aka "CL6000 Eden", aka
"CL6000 fanless".

  Alan