Subject: Re: Install success with CL6000E
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Joern Clausen <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/03/2005 22:40:52
Hi!

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 06:17:27PM +0000, Alan Post wrote:

> Just wanted to let people know that 3.0_RC5 installed without a hitch
> on a VIA EPIA CL6000E.  I haven't tested the sound yet, but other
> people have mentioned that the sound device is supported, and GENERIC
> seems to recognize it just fine.  It boots without complaint with no
> keyboard attached.

Did you do a complete/fresh install, i.e. are you using the 3.0
bootloader? See PR 26007 for problems on EPIA boards. So can we assume
that this problem is really gone? That would be great news.

Joern

--
 Joern Clausen                   http://www.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/~joern/
 joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE                http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/