Subject: Re: ThinkPad T42/R52
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/21/2005 10:31:25
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Curt Sampson wrote:

> Is anybody using a newer 2600-series [T43], as opposed to the 2300
> series [T42]? It looks to be rather faster, from the memory specs.

Oh, just as a follow-up, according to various reviews, the newer chipset
is not any faster than the old one, just more power-hungry. (This from
both a chipset comparision review and a T43 vs. T42 review.) Thus, my
purchase of a T42, which from the looks of it may have saved me a few
driver problems.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson        <cjs@cynic.net>         +81 90 7737 2974
   Make up enjoying your city life...produced by BIC CAMERA