Subject: Re: maximum partitions per silce in i386 port of NetBSD
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Artur <apml@owl.energa.pl>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/22/2005 22:50:07
Thanks for a fast reply,

It is very pleased to hear it, because I want to have few filesystems
separated and I don't want to create separated physical partitions on my
hard drive. I was worried that I've destroyed my data. I was very careful
editing disklabel so I'm almost sure I didn't make mistake. I also don't
use b,c and d for my filesystems. According to my problems I've got
another question. How can I switch console from graphic card to serial
port? I cannot access my system over ethernet and it is a problem because
it is a remote system.

regards,
Artur