Subject: Re: Audio skipping/key repeats - NetBSD 2.x to 3.x
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin S. Weber <phaeton@circe.entropie.net.entropie.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/04/2005 00:55:06
On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 12:49:11AM +0200, Martin S. Weber wrote:
> (...)
> ... but probably I'm seeing this because of a whole different
> reason than you do (i.e. some SMP issue on my machine).

Just seeing the rest of the thread (i.e. fxp being the culprit),
I do have a fxp in that machine, too, so I suppose I'm having
hope again that a "simple" thing might fix my problems.

I'll come back to you (the list) if that is really solving my
hiccups. Ooooh. And if it is, it's not only dhclient triggering
the problem (referring to kern/30505 now) but also ntpd.

Regards,

-Martin