Subject: Re: SATALINK: Sillicon Image 3112 on a CARDBUS
To: Phil Quinton <pquinton@softhome.net>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/10/2005 21:29:51
On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 01:57:33PM +0100, Phil Quinton wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Can anyone point me in the direction of who to talk to about getting
> the satalink driver to work on cardbus?

It should be quite straitforward. You'd have to split the
sys/dev/pci/satalink.c file in a bus_dependant front-end and bus-independant
back-end (most probably, take satalink_match() and satalink_attach()) and
write a cardbus front-end (most probably, just doing the equivalent of
satalink_match/satalink_attach for cardbus).

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>