Subject: Re: Switching i386/amd64 to native CD-based installation?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Henry Nelson <netb@yuba.kcn.ne.jp>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/04/2005 22:01:43
On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 10:12:13AM +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> I don't think that's what he said.

Yes.  All I wanted was some kind of verification that if the NetBSD
floppy install grows to 3 floppies (I see nothing wrong with that.),
I'll still be able to install on machines with only 32MB.

> I think the context mentioned
> 12MB, and that such machines could not be installed/upgraded using
> the two-floppy images.

Actually the 12MB machines install fine with two floppies; it was the
9MB machines that I stopped upgrading.  (But I'm now down to only two
12MB machines and one 9MB machine, working, that is.  I won't loose sleep
over chucking them. :)

> - H?vard
     ^ Just curious; what goes between the "H" and "v"?

--
henry nelson
  day job << http://yuba.kcn.ne.jp/pmp/nelson/neken.html