Subject: Re: pthreads/other threads status ?
To: Peter <plp@actcom.co.il>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/06/2005 20:34:55
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 02:04:53AM +0300, Peter wrote:

> Could you look at the comment at the top of /usr/include/pthread.h and
> see what it says ? (on my 1.6.1 it is at /include/pthread.h)

You're using a pretty seriously misinstalled system.  No release of
NetBSD has ever shipped with a directory called "/include".  Nor does
pkgsrc install into /include unless you work moderately hard to force
it to.

I'm not entirely sure where your libpthread came from but I can
assure you it's not the one we ship with NetBSD as of NetBSD 2.0.

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to be
 abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."		- Noam Chomsky