Subject: Re: Creative Labs PCI 128?
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/01/2005 14:00:48
--9a9Vq1BJdYBEXpLG

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 11:54:50PM -0400, Michael Lorenz wrote:
> Should be a frobbed Ensoniq 1371, Creative sold them as SB PCI 64/128 for=
 a while.
> Hmm, Ensoniq's PCI vendor ID is 0x1274, 'NexGen Microsystems' is 0x1074.=
=20
> So, hacking the eap driver to attach to this card may be worth a try.

Maybe, by all means give it a go.  I dimly recall that this may be one
of those cases of the vendor changing chipsets along the way; there
was some point where the eap(4) driver ceased to work with newer
cards, when they stopped reselling the ensoniq chips and used
something else.  I never had one, so this is just hearsay.

--
Dan.

--9a9Vq1BJdYBEXpLG

--9a9Vq1BJdYBEXpLG--