Subject: RE: Fanless processor for socket 370?
To: , <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: None <Mark.Rippe@cox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/27/2005 09:55:21
there is always water cooling !
but now you are talking megabucks.

this is really not a big deal.
the real question is how much money can you afford to throw at this =
problem
and which is more important to you, your bank account or your sanity?

some of the choices available to you are, ear plugs, giant heatsink and =
no fan, medium heatsink and smaller than existing fan, keep the system =
as is but put the chassis in another room, water cooling, cryogenic =
systems, etc ..... ????
if this were mine, i would double the heatsink area and halve the fan =
speed. do the math very carefully here unless you like smoke.=20

=20

mark.rippe@cox.com