Subject: Re: WANT PMAPLOAD ON SYSCALL ENTRY warnings
To: None <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/28/2005 20:39:47
Do you want the device polled at some regular interval?
Then you could pretend it's an interrupt endpoint and
just set some suitable polling interval.  There is no guarantee
you get that exact interval, but if the interval is 2^N with
0<=N<=7 you get exactly that interval with all current host
controllers.

	-- Lennart