Subject: Re: USB CF Reader causes: "uhub1: device problem, disabling port 1"
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Tom Nakamura <imifumei@imap.cc>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/24/2005 15:07:01
Thanks for responding. I should've tried it out on different hardware to
begin with, because 2.0 on an older AMD k6/450, the reader works just
fine. which means the problem lies most likely with my intel D845GBV
mobo.  perhaps a BIOS update... (too bad the software to flash the BIOS
requires a Windozes box! ARG.)
Tom Nakamura