Subject: Re: IBM thin client
To: f f <unearthlyspectre@yahoo.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/14/2005 16:43:40
[Thus spake f f ("ff: ") 2:44pm...]

ff: I do not have a removable USB flash drive at the
ff: moment. Is there another method of installation for
ff: such a device? I do not think they're too expensive,
ff: but the box only has 2 USB ports, both of which I need
ff: for mouse/keyboard.

...your kb doesn't have a USB jack for your mouse to plug into?

				--*greywolf;
--
"When are people going to wake up and perceive people as people, instead
 of giving us convenient little labels, trying to force us to conform to