Subject: Re: 2.0 and Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Samuel Lacas <Samuel.Lacas@trusted-labs.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/25/2005 13:47:18
David Brownlee wrote:
>     There was a problem with sk* in 2.0 which has been fixed for
>     2.0.1 and later. If you can build your own kernel from 2.0.2
>     sources then I'd suggest doing that, otherwise I can send you
>     a 2.0.2 GENERIC if it would help.

Hi,

I tried with your kernel. Things have evolved but still not solved.
Ifconfig still says "status: no carrier" and dhclient sleeps after
having tried to DISCOVER several times without success. The changes
are that I get "sk0: watchdog timeout" between each dhclient's request,
which are synchronized with the led on the Ethernet socket: the led
blinks once and the "watchdog" times-out right after.

sL