Subject: Re: 2.0 MP and piixide lost interrupts
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/24/2005 14:51:12
But I can't get a 2.0 kernel with MP via ACPI to link.

--- libcompat.a ---
      build  compat/libcompat.a
--- vers.o ---
     create  vers.c
    compile  NOSCSI/vers.o
--- netbsd ---
       link  NOSCSI/netbsd
pci_machdep.o(.text+0x2a): In function `pci_attach_hook':
: undefined reference to `mpacpi_pci_attach_hook'
*** [netbsd] Error code 1
1 error

Obviously that's with the ACPI_PCI_FIXUP defined, among others.

For fun, I tried a -current GENERIC.MPACPI on a 2.0 userland and had console
issues (it couldn't find a console).  I've just started messing around with
grub on this same system, so the console issue may be of my own creating.

peter