Subject: is audio fully working for anyone on T30?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@bsd.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/08/2005 19:08:49
I've upgraded my T30 to the head of the netbsd-2 branch and audio is basically
unusable except after freshly booting the machine.

After the machine comes out of suspend mode audio output produces no sound
at all.  I've seen similar behaviour with a then currentish auich.c under 1.6,
but that was easily fixable so that only the currently playing application
would hang (fortunately, a couple of ^C would kill the process).

Depending on how one works the "Master" volume slider in xmmix the "rec"
buttons for "Line", "Line-1" and "Mic" are set to different crackalicious
patterns.

I'm wondering about the "Line-1" too, because the machine has one line and
one mic input only.

Does anyone have audio working correctly on the T30?

--chris