Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0.1 crashing a lot?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/16/2005 11:29:42
	For what it's worth, I have a multicpu 2.0 system which panics with
this pproblem when both cpus are enabled.  So, I'd like to see it for the
2.0 tree as well.
-Brian

P.S.  This brings me to another question.  Is there a way I can download
patches from mailing lists or from the gnats database in "raw" form such
that the contents are not corrupted with html or by having my browser,
lynx, convert tabs to spaces?
-thanks
-Brian