Subject: 3ware management tools for NetBSD using the FreeBSD binaries?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/01/2005 18:37:32
	Hello.  I'm trying to use the FreeBSD binary tools for the 3ware RAID
controller cards under NetBSD-2.0, and I find that they cannot find the
controller cards.  It looks like they try to look for 3ware data in the
sysctl tree, and failing that, give up.  I've looked in the NetBSD-current
sources to see if anyone has made the sysctl stuff work with the 3ware
cards in the twe(4) driver, but it appears not.  So, since I assume someone
must be using some 3ware management utilities, I wonder what it is they're
using, and how they made them work?
-tanks
-Brian