Subject: Re: grumpy keyboard.
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Carrie Jones <carrie@cjones.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/28/2005 17:26:09
Okay,

So under menu option 1 (Main), the things I have available to change are:

System date
System time

under menu option 2: (Security)

Admin Password (currently set to CLEAR)
Power-on Password (currently set to CLEAR)
DriveLock Password (currently set to CLEAR)
Device Security
		Floppy Boot (ENABLED)
		CD-ROM Boot (ENABLED)

under menu option 3: (Advanced)

Language Support: (ENGLISH)
Boot Order:
Accesability Options:
		F10 Delay (sec) : (0)
Parallel Port Mode:
			Here my options are: 	Bi-directional
						ECP/EPP
						Uni-directional
						EPP
						Disabled
			Currently set to: ECP/EPP
Video Memory (currently set to 64MB)

under menu option 4: (tools)

HDD self-test
	short (about a minute)
	long (about 31 minutes)

I self tested the short and it passed. for longer test results, more
time needed.

Am I missing it here?

Carrie