Subject: Re: JAVA on MP, current pgsql
To: Sami Kantoluoto <sami.kantoluoto@embedtronics.fi>
From: Andreas Drewke <andreas_dr@gmx.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/20/2005 19:25:01
I see, this is a problem of NetBSD 2.0 not of PostgreSQL.
Ok the machine where these version of pgsql is stable is running NetBSD
current!

Argh.

I choosed NetBSD 2.0 for the other machine where I have those problems because
it is or was a production machine since I updated it. This is really bad. If
releng would be there I could at least try to just exchange the kernel with a
newer one.

*whining* and off

--

www: http://drewke.net / icq:175089452