Subject: openoffice for 2.0?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@crufty.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/28/2004 22:27:57
I've upgraded all my server machines at home to 2.0.
The upgrades went fine fwiw though I admit to doing it the old
fashioned way (except for one sparc machine that I booted from the
CD).

Anyway, all my old 1.6.2 packages still work - except for soffice
(openoffice), which dumps core.  I'm running the 2.0 GENERIC kernel on
the relevant machine fwiw.  Sadly my wife needs something that
can grok the .xls and .doc files people keep sending her.

I don't actually fancy building the package and (I imagine) the many
packages that it depends on, so was wondering if anyone has built
openoffice for 2.0/i386 ?  I may still get caught having to replace
virtually all my packages but if I can put that off for a bit I will.

--sjg