Subject: Re: 2.0rc4 unstability
To: SODA Noriyuki <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/18/2004 16:21:39
On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 10:56:43PM +0900, SODA Noriyuki wrote:
> > mmmmm lukemftp ...
> > just ftp it, and throw away everything outside the <pre> </pre> tags.

Could not find it in pkgsrc.  Does it strip off the html style garbage
(like &lt;) automatically?

> Or, try the following attachment.

That helped a lot, thanks.

With the patch, when I save the same image in gimp, the system no longer
freezes.  It just prints a few lines on console:

chuq_extrapages 357
chuq_extrapages 0

Thanks for this.  I'm not sure if this is the cause of all my lockups, though,
but I'll see how things work now.  I have to drop a new kernel to my laptop
as well, now that I think my desktop machine works to some degree ;-)

I'll get back after some more testing.

  -jm