Subject: Re: My experience with the _RCs so far
To: None <khym@azeotrope.org, track@Plectere.com>
From: List Mail User <track@Plectere.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/10/2004 03:29:52
	Both the "umass" and the "ustir" are USB devices, which both
misperform because a call to the function "usbd_alloc_buffer()" fails; UTSL.
The "ustir" is CERTAINLY the exact same failure mode as the "umass" driver.

	Paul Shupak

P.S. And the Cardbus devices also fail with calls to allocate contiguous
physical memory (for DMA);  The problem is to be by no means confined just
the "umass" driver, but all affects devices requiring contiguous physical
memory buffers that span multiple pages.