Subject: Re: creating a Windows slice
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/25/2004 07:50:58
--/rDaUNvWv5XYRSKj

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 03:35:09PM -0400, Matthew Orgass wrote:
> I have encountered quite a few different situtations where having
> even minimal access to a unixy system makes dos and windows
> management much easier.

Most certainly true. An interesting case in point is Novell's
ZenWorks, which (amongst a few other things) is a linux-based
ghost-like windows image installer. Scripted stuff to make partitions
and NTFS, extract file archives, and tweak settings for the
newly-created host.

--
Dan.
--/rDaUNvWv5XYRSKj