Subject: Fetchmail
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Richard Ibbotson <richard@sheflug.co.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/19/2004 20:04:05
Hi

Started to compile and install fetchmail-6.2.5 from downloaded source.
NetBSD 1.6.2.

After the machine ran on for an hour or so it suddenly stopped/exited
with the message....

=> Fixing buildlink references in files-to-be-installed.
for file in
/usr/pkgsrc/mail/fetchmail/work/fetchmail-6.2.5/fetchmail.man; do
			/bin/mv -f $file $file.tbl;
  tbl $file.tbl > $file;			done
tbl: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/mail/fetchmail
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/mail/fetchmail

How do I fix this and install fetchmail ?  Other one was Postfix.  I was
downloading the postfix source when the line died.  Only half the file
arrived on the machine and when I try to run make again it just says..

=> checksum mismatch for postfix/postfix-2.0.20.tar.gz.

Doesn't seem to any way that I can tell the system to download the
postfix archive again and continue with the installation.  Anyone know
how to fix this ?

Richard