Subject: Re: 2.0beta freezes
To: Port-i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Randelhoff <markr@cat.co.za>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/13/2004 08:44:31
I have seen a very similar problem.

Running NetBSD 2, without NFS.
The keyboard goes dead - but I still have access via a mouse.
Telnetting into the system and doing a top indicates the X is using 99% of
the processor. I use kde as the window manager.

Killing X allows the keyboard to respond again - but within 10 minutes or
so - the keyboard again ceases to respond.

Mark