Subject: Free old hardware...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/23/2004 01:20:51
  I am getting rid of some old hardware, most available just for pickup in
Pittsburgh, Pa.  Anything not spoken for in a week or so will be recycled.
Most interesting from a NetBSD perspective (I hope) is an ISA Ensoniq
soundscape elite which I will ship to anyone in the US (possibly Canada)
who is interested in using it for driver development (assuming
documentation is available, which I have not checked; I think this is a
pas device but have not tried it).  This is a big card needing space the
entire length of a motherboard.  I also have a generic Addonics ISA card
which I think emulates windows sound system (but it might just be sound
blaster), though this was about $15 new and most likely not worth
shipping.

  I also have some PS/2 equipment, including an IBM SCSI card which I
could ship.  I am fairly certain that the rest of the equipment is on the
supported list already.  The main system is a model 70 386 and is not
entirely working.  I think this one just had the serial port broken or
such, but it could actually be entirely nonfunctional.

  Available for pickup is a Tektronix 4107A vector graphics terminal.
There is a keyboard, but many keys do not work.

  Also available for pickup are three old motherboards with unknown
amounts of memory: an AMD 5x86 P75 CPU, an unknown speed Pentium,
and an i386-25 with no coprocessor.  I think they all work, but have not
used any of them for a while.  I also have a PCI radio card, a number
of ISA I/O cards, and a bunch of old DOS software and manuals.

  Addionally I have some pmax equipment described in a post to port-pmax.

Matthew Orgass
darkstar@city-net.com