Subject: Re: NetBSD VM support?
To: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
From: Mathew, Cherry George <cherry.g.mathew@intel.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/18/2004 17:10:13

[...]

    Malcolm> OK, maybe I really should have said I want to run
    Malcolm> NetBSD-i386 under a virtual machine on a Windows-i386 PC,
    Malcolm> although the fact that I posted this to port-i386 should
    Malcolm> have been a clue ... :)

You may want to try qemu-0.6 for windoz. Its surprisingly fast as
well.

I booted  NetBSD_2.0 with it. YMMV.

HTH,

TC,

Cherry

- I speak for myself. Not for Intel. Where it not for the corp
firewall, I'd have sent this email from my private id.

--
It's very important  that you sleep because that's  when your brain is
garbage  collecting.  And a  dream is  if you  are interrupted  in the