Subject: NetBSD VM support?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/18/2004 16:19:58
I am in a situation where I want to put a NetBSD virtual machine on a
Windows box[1] and was thinking of using something like bochs or plex86.

I hadn't looked at these for some time however I read on both their
websites that neither supports NetBSD particularly well ... is there
something else out there that would do what I wanted (simple machine,
network support, no pressing need for video support) without having to
purchase vmware or similar?

Regards,
Malcolm

[1] Unfortunately, I'm not in a position where I can put Windows in a VM
under NetBSD, sadly ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences