Subject: Adding new kernel configs for SBCs
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/02/2004 17:19:14
Due to the work i'm managing i have access to different inustrial embedded
platforms. Some of them are:

ICOP 6070 SiS Vortex86 SOC based PC104 SBC
ARBOR Em104-n513VL NS Geode GX1 based PC104 SBC
DigitalLogic MSM586 AMD Elan SC520 PC104 SBC

SBC == Single Board Computer

Other boards are comming soon course we'r evulating different boards time to
time. From my experience NetBSD 1.6/2.0 works fine on this boards and there
isn't lot of black magic to make a custom config file for specific board.

On the other hand, IMHO it would be nice to have ready configuration templates
for different embedded boards. Probably, it would promote the project some
way. If anybody interested, i can make, test and submit configuration
templates for the boards i have with dmesg output.

// wbr