Subject: Re:leading bag & apparel manufacturer in China
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: rachel <senwer@public.qz.fj.cn>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/29/2004 00:11:50
Dear Manager,

I have the pleasure to know your esteemed Corp.

We are the leading and professional manufacturer of bag & apparel in Quanzhou, China.

The following is some introductions about our company.

Set up: 1988

Employees: 1600 persons

Output: 5.1 million pcs/year

Our products include: babywear,men and lady's underwear,children wear,T-shirts,knitwear,sportwear,baby bag,

mammy(diaper) bag,backpack,travel bag,sport bag,duffel bag,saddlebag,trolley,suitcase,camera bag,shopping bag,

school bag, computer case, luggage, workbag, promotional bag, etc.

We have advanced equipments and technologies which were learned and imported from several advanced countries.

We still have experienced management system, seasoned workmanship, complete service and strong economic capacity.

Our goods  have met a great favor in Europe, America, Japan and other counties because of their slap-up quality,

beautiful design and gratifying price.

With the philosophy "quality, service, integrity, and environmental consciousness", We would like to welcome customers

all over the world to establish business relations with us.

Welcome to visit our company or contact with us for more information.

Yours sincerely

Rachel

Mob:0086-13960286700

SENWER GARMENTS CO., LTD.
ADD.: Wancheng Ge 516, Citong Road, Quanzhou, China.
Tel: 0086-595-2216499 Fax: 0086-595-2214455 P.C.:362000