Subject: Background Research
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: None <SUPPORT@WORD-OF-MOUTH-INFO.BIZ>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/01/2004 06:15:30
****NOT COMMERCIAL EMAIL****

A user at our website is trying to meet people who know you.

Someone has begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website.

This email was sent to you to make you aware of this fact.

If you are like most Internet users, you value your privacy. That is why we offer the ability to access our website anonymously. We feel this provides the highest level of privacy and helps to encourage honest reporting of information. Users of the service continually tell us that they appreciate how the anonymous reporting feature encourages them to be forthright and honest - two traits essential to the successful spread of word-of-mouth.
To view all of the postings at our website about this email address use this link:

http://i.womrc.biz/sel.php?a=search&b=5&c=port-i386%40NetBSD.org

How did we locate you?

When your acquaintance posted about you at our website, they provided us with your email address.

Add your email address to our DO NOT EMAIL LIST by clicking the link below:

http://e.womrc.biz/sel.php?a=donotemail&b=port-i386%40NetBSD.org

Our search results are for the purpose of identification only, and contain only the most basic information available. Please note that users who submit connections about their experiences with subjects are the only ones who can remove those connections. Our terms of service requires honest reporting. Therefore, if a Connection is disputed by a subject, the recourse we provide is to contact the person who shared the experience via our anonymous e-mail system.

Sincerely,

Support Department