Subject: Re: USB mouse
To: Stephen Nelson <st3phen@paradise.net.nz>
From: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/22/2004 17:06:54
On 2004-05-22 st3phen@paradise.net.nz wrote:

> I am using a snapshot of netbsd-2.0beta from releng.netbsd.org (18 May),
> and for some reason, my usb mouse no longer works.
> I think that this may be a problem with the usb hub, rather than the
> mouse, but I don't have another device to check this.
> I used 1.6ZK for some time, and had had no problem, until I recently
> updated NetBSD

  Do you have a separate hub that the mouse is plugged into (besides the
root hub)?  In any case, it appears that no devices are being detected.
Did you have ehci configured previously?  At least at one point it seemed
like uhci without ehci was not working for me (I wanted ehci anyway, so I
enabled ehci and it worked; I don't know if that was the real problem or
not).

Matthew Orgass
darkstar@city-net.com