Subject: Re: viaenv and VIA KT400?
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/12/2004 11:48:40
On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 08:07:02AM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> In article <20040512072843.GB26139@kyyhky.embedtronics.fi>,
> 	Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi> writes:
> > VIA Technologies VT8237 EHCI USB Controller (USB serial bus, interface 0x20, revision 0x82) at pci0 dev 16 function 3 not configured
>
> You should consider adding ehci(4) to your kernel configuration.

Oh.  I'll add it.  Thanks.

> I don't see any unconfigured device here. Are you sure that the motherboard
> actually has a hardware monitor?

According to the manual, yes.  Voltage monitoring, fan status monitoring, and
temperature monitoring.  And I _think_ I have seen this information in BIOS :)

The motherboard is a Shuttle AK39/N (all that was available at the local
store when my old mb blew up one nice Saturday morning).

  -jm