Subject: Re: booting from RAID1 problems
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/04/2004 16:48:16
Yep, once I fixed up the labels and such it works like a charm.

I had to give up on using sysinst to install, too... sysinst
*really* wants a "real" disk, and keeps messing with the "mbr"
of the raid set.  :)

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz