Subject: Re: Sysinst not working?
To: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
From: Yasir Malik <ymalik@cs.stevens-tech.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/06/2004 07:59:12
I was trying all Friday to setup the daily snapshot of NetBSD 2.0, but no
luck for the same problem.  I tried again yesterday, but ping only
worked sometimes.  It may be a problem with the different subnets I was
in:
in our NetBSD lab, I can FTP fine from any of the computers into the
NetBSD main site.  I'm going to try it there and see how it goes.
Yasir