Subject: 3com Etherlink III floppy sought
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/29/2004 18:48:10
I have a 3Com EtherLink III ISA card.  While it is detected by the
kernel, it doesn't actually work.

I suspect this may be an IRQ issue.  I note the card is one of those
never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed soft-config cards, and what
documentation I can find speaks of using one of the floppies that
supposedly comes with the thing.

Except I don't have any such.  If they accompanied it when I got it,
they've long since wandered.  And http://www.3com.com/ is utterly
useless - they say right up front that Javascript must be enabled;
presumably they don't care about customers who aren't running
mainstream OSes on mainstream hardware, or who care enough about
security to leave such horrors disabled.

Anyone have an image of those floppies I could have?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign