Subject: Re: cmdide.c: CMD Technology product 0x0680
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Simas Mockevicius <symka@netbsd.vejas.lt>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/08/2004 19:03:47
--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 05:27:58PM +0100, Hanspeter Roth wrote:
> In fact I'm trying NetBSD on a system which is running FreeBSD 4.9 now.
> Just it has a little instability. So I thought I'll try NetBSD.
> But current is probably not too stable, is it?
>=20
> -Hanspeter

well, I have 6 servers with -current, and two of them acts as main routers
for about 800 hundreds of users. the routers are 2x3Ghz xeon's, I havent se=
en any panic yet :-)
uptime is about 3 months... one of those six acts as web/mysql/pgsql server=
, other as mail (2x400Mhz),
and others acts as ftp servers. Also I have a lot runing stable, one for ex=
ample
is ont the tower in the 70 meters, runing 1.6.1 and uptime is 314 days :)

--=20
Sincerely,
Simas Mockevicius

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy