Subject: Re: lock up in 1.6.1, 1.6.2RC4
To: James Burton <james@jmsh.net>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/27/2004 17:26:36
Which driver are you using for your nic?  ne?

I had random lockups with 1.6.2RC's too, and I narrowed them down to the
network adapter.  I replaced it by a new one and it's working flawless now, so
I thought it just broke down.

But now you make me doubt... maybe a driver problem?

Cheers

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>