Subject: Panic in NetBSD/i386 1.6.1_stable
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/12/2004 18:10:26
	Hello folks.  I just got this panic on one of my
NetBSD/i386-1.6.1_stable boxes from September 2003.  I have several boxes
running these binaries, and I've only seen this panic on one box, and I'm
wondering if folks think there is a software problem here, or if it is just
some hardware going south.  This box is farely loaded, and was running for
100 days before a panic, and then 19 days before another panic.
In other words, I think this might be hardware, and I want to confirm that
no one else has seen this panic.

-Brian

panic: pmap_change_attrs: mapping without PTP detected
syncing disks... panic: lockmgr: locking against myself

dumping to dev 0,1 offset 1575727

NetBSD lothlorien.nfbcal.org 1.6.1_STABLE NetBSD 1.6.1_STABLE (NFBNETBSD) #0: Fri Sep 19 10:35:04 PDT 2003     buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org:/usr/local/netbsd/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/NFBNETBSD i386