Subject: Re: Wireless card not working
From: Yasir Malik <ymalik@heineken.cs.stevens-tech.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/28/2004 16:04:52
Hello,
I booted up with a slightly modified version of GENERIC_LAPTOP (only
changed file systems and binary compatabilities), and NetBSD still does
not detect my wireless card when booting up.  I see no mention of wi0 in
dmesg.boot.  The location of my kernel config file is:
http://heineken.cs.stevens-tech.edu/~ymalik/netbsd/MIN_KERNEL_III

rc.conf and dmesg.boot are in the same folder.

Can anyone please help?
Thanks,
Yasir