Subject: Re: HW to give away
To: None <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
From: Ricardo Ryoiti S. Junior <suga@netbsd.com.br>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/07/2004 22:38:23
	Hi,

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, phufnagel wrote:

> I have a bunch of small AT-style machines,
> a 133, two 166's, and I think a 200.  They'd
> make nice little firewalls or DNS servers.
>
> Also have an Everex "step" cube, 486 EISA, I think
> its a 33Mhz, pretty sure its dual EISA SCSI ctlrs.
> Too heavy to ship, but anyone in the vicinity of CT
> is welcome to it.
> And a EISA motherboard (AMI), a pile of EISA SCSI
> controllers (Adaptec 2742?) and maybe a few ethernets.

> Anybody with some interest?

	I'm interested in those Pentiuns, however, I think that the
package would be very large and thus the shipping costs would be more than
if I bought them here. :)

	Would you also send only the components, cards, instead of the
entire machines? AT cases are rather easy to find even these days, and
only the components would fit in a much smaller package.

	Thanks,

	[]s
	Ricardo.