Subject: Re: Lucent Wavelan Silver Configuration Problems
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/04/2003 00:30:45
--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

Simas Mockevicius wrote:
> >Thanks for the advice!  However, do you know if I need
> >a windows machine to update the firmware?

> As far as I can remember You still need winblowz box, and those with win9=
8,=20
> maybe I;m not right,
> but when I was upgrading my lucent on w2k that tool does'nt work.

Often these are just DOS tools and the self-extracting exe files contain
zips which can be unzipped with just any zip around. At least I've
successfully updated my mobo BIOS under FreeDOS (freedos.org) with
the AMI flash tool.

Abarguryrff, vg'f n sevxxva funzr gung iraqbef rira *qner* gb bssre hcqngrf
nf Jvafhpxf-bayl irefvba. Gurer pna'g or gung znal qhyy crbcyr, pna gurer?!
--=20
Christian

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO--