Subject: Re: More 1.6.1 strangeness
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/17/2003 14:48:23
	This may seem like a silly question, but are you sure that you have a /dev
tree on your restored disk with valid devices in it?
When the kernel is asking for input about root and swap, it's not using the
device tree, but when init is asking about a shell, I believe  it is.  I'm
sure you thought of that, so I'm just asking for completeness.
-Brian