Subject: Re: 1.6.1 sysinst
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Yasir Malik <ymalik@heineken.cs.stevens-tech.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/16/2003 10:16:38
Hello,
I installed NetBSD 1.6.1 on my laptop with Windows 2000 with no problems,
but when I
tried to install it on my friends laptop with Windows XP, the partition
that I had created for NetBSD wasn't showing up, and I couldn't put a name
for the menu for NetBSD.  During the step where everything was being
copied to my harddrive, and I got this saying the disk was full.  The
program crashed and dumped core.  When I rebooted and retried the
installation, the parition table was blank!
Yasir